Quality Inspectors (3 positions available: 2 for 2nd shift 3:30pm-12 midnight M-F & 3rd shift 11:30pm-8 am M-F) Inspect parts; Identify, measure and confirm all quality criteria for production parts; weigh & count production, be familiar with production schedule; Maintain production on 4 molding machines during a shift, visually inspect parts, box, weigh and seal boxes according to Standard Operating Procedures, accurately & neatly complete paperwork. Must be able to lift between 25-50 lbs frequently during the shift.
Shift Supervisor (2 positions available: 2nd shift 3:30 pm to 12 midnight M-F and 3rd shift 11:30 pm to 8 am M-F) Experience in injection molding, with ability to work flexible shifts and overtime. Supervise and train shift personnel, and ensure that production runs maximum output quality parts. Able to demonstrate and apply an advanced level of plastic processing.
Process Technician (2 positions available: 2nd shift 3:30 pm to 12:00 midnight M-F, 3rd shift 11:30 pm to 8 am M-F) Experience in injection molding. Ability to perform mold setups and startup, and maintain optimal processing parameters. Modify and document process changes, and ensure cycle times and scrap rates meet specifications.
Utility Technician (3 position available: 2 for 1st shift 7:30am-4:00pm M-F, 3rd shift 11:30 pm to 8 am M-F) Ability to calculate percentages in order to mix plastic pellets with color concentrate, additives and regrind. Able to lift 55.1 lb bags and 25 lb buckets of material. Setup, filling and cleaning of dryers and grinders. Forklift training and certification required, and can be learned on-the-job.
Machine Operators (multiple positions available: 1st shift 7:30 am to 4 pm M-F, 2nd shift 3:30 pm to 12 midnight M-F, 3rd shift 11:30 pm to 8 am M-F) Inspect, trim, assemble and package production parts, on one or more injection molding machines. Able to separate scrap parts, and prepare packaging supplies. Use of knives, cutters, fixtures and measuring devices, and able to stand or walk up to 4 hours at a time.
- 10 PAID HOLIDAYS (after 30 days)
- SIGN ON BONUS: $400 after 90 DAYS FULL TIME EMPLOYMENT, ANOTHER $400 AFTER 180 DAYS OF FULL TIME EMPLOYMENT
- PAID WEEKLY
- PAID VACATION: 2 WEEKS AFTER 1 YEAR, 3 WEEKS AFTER 7 YEARS, 4 WEEKS AFTER 14 YEARS
- BENEFITS: MEDICAL, DENTAL, VISION, VOLUNTARY BENEFITS (Accident, Hospital Indemnity, Critical Illness, Voluntary Life)
- STD AND LIFE INSURANCE PAID BY COMPANY
- 401K PARTICIPATION AFTER 60 DAYS, COMPANY MATCH AFTER 1 YEAR
- EMPLOYEE EVENTS (Cardinal opening day cookout, Safety Celebrations, etc.)
- 3 SHIFTS (7:30am-4pm; 3:30pm-12:00am; 11:30pm-8:00am)
- SHIFT DIFFERENTIAL FOR 2ND AND 3RD